Close Menu
    Monsoon News
    • Search Page
    • Bollywood
    • Exclusives
    • TV Shows
    • Movies
    • Privacy Policy
      • Privacy Policy
      • Terms of Use
      • Cookie Privacy Policy
      • DMCA
      • California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Monsoon News
    Home»Exclusives»Nancy Guthrie Family, Spouses Not Suspects in Abduction: Sheriff
    Exclusives

    Nancy Guthrie Family, Spouses Not Suspects in Abduction: Sheriff

    adminBy adminFebruary 17, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Reddit WhatsApp Email

    The Arizona sheriff investigating the disappearance of Savannah Guthrie‘s mom, Nancy Guthrie, has a message for those who think that her family, including spouses of family members, is behind the elder Guthrie’s disappearance.

    “To be clear…the Guthrie family – to include all siblings and spouses – has been cleared as possible suspects in this case,” the Pima County Sheriff’s Department said in a statement released Monday. “The family has been nothing but cooperative and gracious and are victims in this case.”

    The statement continues. “To suggest otherwise is not only wrong, it is cruel. The Guthrie family are victims plain and simple … please, I’m begging you the media to honor your profession and report with some sense of compassion and professionalism.”

    The statement comes in the wake of Ashleigh Banfield reporting shortly after Nancy Guthrie was declared missing that her son-in-law Tommaso Cioni, one of the last people to see the elder Guthrie before she vanished, “may be” the “prime suspect” in the alleged kidnapping.

    Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos previously spoke out against Banfield’s reporting, without mentioning her by name, in a press conference just days after explosive report, which was later picked up by TMZ and other outlets.

    “Nobody’s eliminated, but we just really don’t have enough to say, ‘This is our suspect, this is our guy, we know — or our gal.’ We don’t know that,” Nanos said. “And it’s really kind of reckless to report that someone is a suspect when they could very well be a victim.”

    He added, “To the media, I plead with you to be careful of what it is we put out there, because we don’t have anybody here listed as a suspect, and you could actually be doing some damage to the case — but you can do some damage to that individual too. Social media is kind of an ugly world sometimes.”

    The day of the press conference, the producer of Banfield’s podcast, Drop Dead Serious, where she first made the claims about Cioni, told The Hollywood Reporter that Banfield “stands by her reporting” and “her ironclad source.”

    Banfield has continued to defend her reporting, telling Dan Abrams on his SiriusXM program on Thursday, “I can tell you that my source every day since has stood by that reporting. And that is the thinking as of the day after Guthrie was reported missing.”

    She added, “Nothing’s changed. Nothing’s changed. But I will say this: the day after I did that report, my source said, ‘things have really tightened up.’ … The folks in the Sheriff’s Department are worried about retaliation because of the leak. And I thought to myself, ‘Well, if it’s not true, there wouldn’t be any worry,’ you know?”

    More to come.

    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Email
    Previous ArticleRanking Bollywood Stars Who Could Be Perfect Choices To Replace Ranveer Singh In Farhan Akhtar’s Film
    Next Article Rani Mukerji Starrer Is Only 2.21 Crore Away From Attaining 3 Major Feats!
    admin
    • Website

    Related Posts

    What Jennifer Aniston’s Letter Reveals

    May 23, 2026

    The Mandalorian and Grogu Will Make Money, But Will It Save Star Wars?

    May 23, 2026

    The Smart Mirror You Need to Know About

    May 23, 2026

    Spencer Pratt Clipping Social Media Campaigns Instead of TV

    May 23, 2026

    How Much Money the Actor Makes Now

    May 23, 2026

    Imax Takeover Wall Street Speculates Who May Bid

    May 23, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Recent Posts
    • What Jennifer Aniston’s Letter Reveals
    • Mohanlal Falls Short Of 4 Crore To Become The 3rd Highest Grossing Malayalam Film Of 2026 Worldwide!
    • The Mandalorian and Grogu Will Make Money, But Will It Save Star Wars?
    • Lakshya & Ananya Panday’s Film Opens Almost 150% Higher Than Bollywood’s Last Romantic Drama!
    • The Smart Mirror You Need to Know About
    • Spencer Pratt Clipping Social Media Campaigns Instead of TV
    • How Much Money the Actor Makes Now
    • Imax Takeover Wall Street Speculates Who May Bid
    • 3 Major Challenges That Could Hurt Its Worldwide Earnings & Theatrical Profit
    • Why Was Tom Hardy Fired From ‘Mobland’? Inside the Reported Drama
    • Home
    • Movies
    • TV Shows
    • Gaming

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.