Close Menu
    Monsoon News
    • Search Page
    • Bollywood
    • Exclusives
    • TV Shows
    • Movies
    • Privacy Policy
      • Privacy Policy
      • Terms of Use
      • Cookie Privacy Policy
      • DMCA
      • California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Monsoon News
    Home»Exclusives»Megan Thee Stallion Seemingly Disses Nicki Minaj in New ‘Rattle’ Song
    Exclusives

    Megan Thee Stallion Seemingly Disses Nicki Minaj in New ‘Rattle’ Song

    adminBy adminJune 29, 2024No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest Reddit WhatsApp Email

    LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - JUNE 21: Megan Thee Stallion performs onstage during the Hot Girl Summer Tour at Crypto.com Arena on June 21, 2024 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images for Live Nation)
    Image Credit: Getty Images for Live Nation

    The simmering beef between the Texan rapper and the Trinidadian rapper started to boil over as the artists started to  shade each other in their respective songs over the past year.

    Megan Thee Stallion, 29, dropped her new album Megan, and the song ‘Rattle’ clearly has some words for her rival Nicki Minaj, 41.

    Megan begins the track by rapping, “Ain’t got no tea on me, this ho think she TMZ / I mean, the sooner you accept that I’m that b**ch / The better your life will be.”

    “Damn b**ch it been four years / Worry ’bout your man and your kid / Your life must be boring as f**k if you’re still reminiscin’ ’bout s**t we did,” Megan continues later in the song, seemingly referencing the former friendship she and Minaj had. The two collaborated on the song “Hot Girl Summer” in 2019.

    While the song doesn’t directly mention Minaj, it’s a fair assumption that Megan is talking about the other rapper after Minaj released the diss track, “Big Foot,” in January, which came after Megan pretty ruthlessly (even for rap).

    Minaj posted the song and shared the lyrics on X , as she called Megan out for supposedly lying about her, and about getting shot in the foot by Tory Lanez back in July 2020. Tory was tried and convicted in December 2022, and was sentenced to 10 years in prison in August 2023.

    The ‘Chun-Li’ rapper’s track was in response to a song Megan released the week before, “Hiss,” in which Minaj believed Megan was referencing her husband, 46-year-old Kenneth Petty, when Megan rapped, “These hoes don’t be mad at Megan, these hoes mad at Megan’s Law.”

    The line refers to the government-mandated database of registered sex offenders and because Petty is a registered sex offender, convicted prior to his marriage with Minaj, Nicki took it as a direct jab.

    Despite the feud picking up speed again, Miss Stallion had been spending time reflecting on her life and taking steps “to get in a comfortable position” with herself.

    “I feel like I’m in such a fresh space, like everything about me is new,” Megan said. “I think I’ve just gone through so much and I’m at a point where I don’t care about a lot of stuff…I’m like, ‘OK, at this point, girl, what’s the worst thing that can happen?”  We’ll see how this will unfold.

    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Email
    Previous ArticleWill Anu play cupid and get Anuj married
    Next Article Despite 93 Crore, King Of Openers Prabhas Fails To Claim Rank #1 In Any Major Territory In India
    admin
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Neon Sets Early Premium-Format Screenings for Na Hong-jin’s Hope

    August 21, 2026

    Why Billy Bob Thornton Says ‘Holly­wood Wasn’t Nice’ to Taylor Sheridan

    August 21, 2026

    Chris Hansen Didn’t Watch Primetime, Refused to Sign A24 NDA

    August 21, 2026

    Gwyneth Paltrow Spoofs Viral Dinner Party Invite for OpenAI’s Sam Altman

    August 21, 2026

    Dave Bautista in Talks for ‘God of War’ Role as Kratos

    August 21, 2026

    Damon Lindelof Weighs In on 2026’s Adaptation Wars

    August 21, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Recent Posts
    • Less Than $5M Away From Beating The King Of Kings
    • A Lore-Driven Horror That Works Despite Franchise Fatigue
    • Neon Sets Early Premium-Format Screenings for Na Hong-jin’s Hope
    • Set To Beat No Way Home’s Domestic Haul Before Entering This Weekend
    • Why Billy Bob Thornton Says ‘Holly­wood Wasn’t Nice’ to Taylor Sheridan
    • Chris Hansen Didn’t Watch Primetime, Refused to Sign A24 NDA
    • Gwyneth Paltrow Spoofs Viral Dinner Party Invite for OpenAI’s Sam Altman
    • Dave Bautista in Talks for ‘God of War’ Role as Kratos
    • Emraan Hashmi Doesn’t Even Need A Thursday, Already Claims #3 Spot!
    • Damon Lindelof Weighs In on 2026’s Adaptation Wars
    • Home
    • Movies
    • TV Shows
    • Gaming

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.